Let's talk Chicken...
This is one of the quickest and easiest proteins to have
around your house.
I will batch cook chicken breast or a whole chicken in the
over or slow cooker then chop them up so they are ready to go. You can add them
to a salad, top your pita pizza with it, make a chicken sandwich or pita… the
ideas are endless for chicken and you only had to cook ONCE!
Plus having the chicken cut up in the fridge when you are
looking for something to snack on it’s so easy to throw some on a plate with
hot sauce and go rather then going for the bag of chips or other unhealthy
foods.
Pita Pizza!
This meal is so quick and easy and very filling!
I start by taking a whole wheat pita and putting a thin layer of sauce or I love to use salsa for a little extra kick.
Then top with your favorite veggies (1 cup) and chicken (3/4 cup) and I love to add pineapple & top with cheese (1/3 cup)
Then bake at 350 for about 15 mins or until the cheese is melted.
Taco Salad!!
Very quick and easy!
I use ground chicken or turkey with a no salt added taco seasoning.
Then layer lettuce (2 cups), veggies (1 cups), chicken (3/4 cup), salsa, and top with cheese (1/3 cup)
Tacos!!!
Lettuce (1 cup), chicken (3/4 cup), cheese & salsa



No comments:
Post a Comment