Here I am on day 1 of my life style change at my heaviest weight and on day 56 20 pounds down!!
One thing you will not find is a lot of photos of me. I was always the one taking them or left the room whenever I would see it was photo time. I have been over weight ever since I can remember. I hated looking at myself, I hated being out in public because I always felt judged. I could be in a room full of friends and family and I still felt alone because my weight was holding me back.
The ugly truth came when we took our daughters to a local fair and I wasn't able to go on rides with my daughter because of the max weigh. Nothing worse then seeing not only is my weight was holding me back and now its holding my daughter back from enjoying things she loves. One of the hardest part of this journey has been having to be real and deal with past issues. I had to deal with social anxiety because of my weight I was afraid to go to new places like restaurants because I was afraid I wouldn't fit in the booths.
One of my very first happy moments in my weight loss was I was able to move my car seat closer and my stomach didn't touch the steering wheel any more.
Anything is possible with a lot of hard work!

No comments:
Post a Comment