Being prepared IS the battle!
Meal prep sets you up for success.
Pick a day of the week that works best for you to do ALL you prep. I like Sundays after I have gone to the grocery store that way I come home and as I put things away I prep it for the week.
Egg Cups
Quick and easy breakfast for when your on the go.
Crack 6 eggs and whip together and pour into muffin tin about 1/2 full then add your veggies I like spinach with peppers. Bake in the oven at 350 for about 15-20 mins.
Roasted Veggies!
Super easy and quick to do. Chop up whatever veggies you like and roast them in the oven. Here I used zucchinis, peppers, onion, broccoli and some mushrooms. Tossed in a little extra virgin olive oil with Mrs.Dash seasoning. Having veggies ready to go make planning lunches for work quick and easy.
Roasted sweet potato and mini potatoes
Another easy one for a busy week. Quick and easy for lunches and a great side to any dinner dish.




No comments:
Post a Comment