Sunday, 12 April 2015

My year...

Hello Everyone! 

Welcome to my journey blog! This is going to be about me, health,food,fitness and a new life style! I'm a full time working mom of 2 very active girl and have been married for 5 years. I turned the big 30 in November and went through a very rough time at Christmas when I lost my baby Amari at 14 weeks. Through this loss I made the choice that starting in January I was going to make 2015 ALL ABOUT ME! I was going to focus on my health and start losing weight and this time NOTHING was going to stop me. I took a couple weeks to heal from my loss and deal with my depression. Once I refocused my energy on my next steps everything fell into place. I ordered the 21 day fix and signed up for the gym. I have been very lucky to have an amazing support team around me who are encouraging me every step of the way. 

First I want to say I am NOT a coach on with beachbodies I'm just following the program. So as we go you may see food labled as colors this is a 21 day fix thing but here is the break down of the serving sizes. 

GREEN 1 CUP
PURPLE 1 CUP
RED 3/4 CUP
YELLOW 1/2 CUP
BLUE 1/3 CUP
ORANGE 2 TBSP

I'm going to be very honest with this blog. Weight loss is not an easy journey but it took me 30 years to get here and its not going to change over night. I have had many people asking for help with weekly meal planning and meal ideas so I'm going to post some of our family's go to meals along with my weekly meal planning. If you have any question please ask! 

So here we go!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment